Stone Yield is a large, multi-level camp that has been overrun by bandits, including technologically-advanced "Scanner" bandits not encountered in the main game.
- "They don't have Focuses, but they can sense me!"
These bandits carry large scanning devices on their backs that function similarly to a Scrapper's radar. If Aloy is within the detection radius of a Scanner bandit when a scan is performed, her position will be revealed even if she is hidden in tall grass.
- 2.2 Medium Salt
- Stone Yield could be the old world location of Mammoth Hot Springs in Mammoth, Wyoming in Yellowstone National Park.
- Unlike the other bandit camps in the base game, there are no prisoners being held at this camp.
- Ohlgrud's pre-combat lines will change depending on if the camp alarm has been lit or not.
- Banuk and bandit patrols can potentially get involved due to their proximity to the camp, especially if the fight has gone outside of the main camp boundary.
- Mammoth Hot Springs is the most famous set of travertine terraces in Yellowstone.