While traveling in either the Sun-Steps or Sun Furrows, Aloy encounters an injured Hakurt lying on the side of the road. He beckons her forward and explains that the nearby settlement of Pitchcliff is facing prolonged attacks from Glinthawks. He pleads with Aloy to rescue the residents of the settlement before succumbing to his wounds.
Hakurt can be found in a multiple locations in game:
- On the road between Free Heap and Pitchcliff, north of the Glarebreak, east of the single Thunderjaw site that has Tramplers; close to where you pick up To Old Acquaintance.
- On the road between the Glarebreak and Brin's House, south of the Ravager site
- Between Cauldron ZETA and Sun Furrows Hunting Grounds
- "Lying beside the road either to the northwest of Free Heap, or further west along a path in the Dryrun canyon you can find an injured man named Hakurt"
- ―Horizon Zero Dawn Strategy Guide (Collector's Ed.), p.390. Future Press, 2017.
- FatBot on Youtube: Horizon Zero Dawn Gameplay: Part 28 - Death From Above, from 0:00-0:50
|Tribe Members||Bajund - Beladga - Brageld - BurgrendFW - Dervahl - Dorgeld - Elkend - Erend - Ersa - Fernund - Garnund - Gera - GildunFW - Hakurt - Jorgriz - Kaeluf - Kendert - Korduf - Lorund - Menuf - Mystery Boxes Merchant - Odund - OhlgrudFW - OhturFW - Olin - Petra - Ralert - Rasgrund - VargaFW - Vilgund|