The Firespitter is a short-range incendiary cannon capable of high blast damage.
How to obtain
Fired from the hip and dealing varying levels of damage, this weapon comes with a 30-round magazine and fires primitive but powerful rockets that attach to a target and explode to great effect. Aloy can bring down a large number of machines before the magazine is spent and the weapon must be dropped, as it cannot be reloaded.
- High blast damage.
- Removes components with ease.
- Large magazine (compared to the other explosive pickup weapon: the Disc Launcher).
- Knocks over or staggers anything it hits.
- Dangerous to the user in close quarters.
- Ammunition can be rapidly depleted.
- Inaccurate past medium range, as the rockets arc in flight.
- Like all pickup weapons, it slows Aloy down while carrying it.
- The Firespitter works like a handheld Hwacha.
|Ranged Weapons||Blast Sling - ForgefireFW - Hunter Bow - IcerailFW - Rattler - Ropecaster - Sharpshot Bow - Sling - StormslingerFW - Tearblaster - War Bow|
|Melee Weapons||Spear - Sylens' Lance|
|Stealth Weapons||Traps - Tripcaster|
|Heavy Weapons||Deathbringer Gun - Disc Launcher - Firespitter - Firestriker - Mine LauncherFW - Oseram Cannon - Ravager Cannon|